BC PNP - Express Entry BC - EEBC — Health Care Professional
飞出国：卑诗省提名快速通道类健康护理专业人员移民项目主要针对医护人员，其他要求与普通技术移民类似，全职雇主offer，2年相关经验，最低英语 CLB 4。
2016年后BC省启用 Skills Immigration Registration System (SIRS) 在线计分系统，会周期性的按照分数高低进行邀请。
EEBC — Health Care Professional
Health care professionals are in demand across British Columbia. If you are a physician, nurse, psychiatric nurse or allied health professional, you may be eligible to apply under the EEBC - Health Care Professional category.
Health Match BC
If you are looking for opportunities to work as a health care professional in B.C., we encourage you to contact Health Match BC. This free provincial service recruits health professionals on behalf of B.C.’s health authorities. In addition to helping you find a job in your field, Health Match BC staff can answer your questions about the BC PNP and assist you with your BC PNP application.
The following requirements are mandatory in the BC PNP’s EEBC – Health Care Professional category. You must:
- have obtained an IRCC Express Entry profile number and a Job Seeker Validation Code that indicates you meet the criteria for one of the federal economic immigration programs subject to IRCC’s Express Entry system:
* [Federal Skilled Worker Program](http://bbs.fcgvisa.com/t/fsw-federal-skilled-workers/20160?target=_blank) * [Federal Skilled Trades Program](http://bbs.fcgvisa.com/t/fst-federal-skilled-trades-program/20170?target=_blank) * [Canadian Experience Class](http://bbs.fcgvisa.com/t/cec-canadian-experience-class/20155?target=_blank)
- have the support or an indeterminate, full-time job offer from a public health authority as a:
* physician * specialist * registered nurse * registered psychiatric nurse * nurse practitioner * an allied health professional such as a: * diagnostic medical sonographer * clinical pharmacist * medical laboratory technologist * medical radiation technologist * occupational therapist * physiotherapist
- for midwives, have a letter of confirmation from an established practice group in B.C.
In addition, you must also meet the BC PNP’s Health Care Professional category requirements. You must:
- be qualified to perform the duties of the job offered to you, including all regulatory, registration, and licensing requirements to perform the duties of the occupation in B.C.
- have a minimum of two (2) years of directly related work experience in the job offered to you
- a written offer of employment from your employer
- demonstrate that you are able to support yourself (and your dependents)
- have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada
- meet minimum language requirements
- have been offered a wage that is comparable to B.C. wage rates for the occupation
由于医护人员的特殊性，大陆申请人很难从事这类职业，飞出国论坛本次不做详细介绍。需要具体了解的请提交在线评估： http://flyabroad.me/contact/ 。