阿省战略招聘类毕业生类别 (AINP Strategic Recruitment Stream Post-Graduate Worker Category) - 飞出国
AINP SRS PGW 申请条件 - 飞出国
- 从事职业级别为NOC 0.A.B.C，职业不能在 ineligible occupations list 上；
- 如果从事的是NOC中C类职位，需要提交最低 CLB 4 的语言考试成绩（雅思的是：听4.5，说写4，读3.5）；
Post-Graduate Worker Category criteria include but are not limited to:
As a Candidate, you must:
- Clearly show in the application that you are able to and intend to live permanently in Alberta.
- Be working full-time in Alberta, at the time of application, for an Alberta employer.
- An Alberta employer is defined as, being incorporated or registered by or under an act of the legislature of a province or the Parliament of Canada and operating as a business that has an established production capability, plant or place of business in Alberta.
- Please note, the AINP will not approve an application if there is a labour dispute in progress that may involve, directly or indirectly, either the employer or the candidate.
- Have obtained a certificate, diploma, degree, or have completed a graduate level program from one of these AINP approved Alberta public and private post-secondary institutions.
- The program of study in Alberta must have been at least one year (i.e. minimum of two semesters of full-time study, or equivalent) in duration.
- Have a current and valid Post-Graduation Work Permit issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- Be working in one of the following National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill levels:
- NOC 0: Management occupations
- NOC A: Occupations that usually require university education
- NOC B: Occupations that usually require college education
- NOC C: Occupations that usually require specific training and/or secondary education.
- Some occupations are not eligible for consideration under the AINP. Please review the list of ineligible occupations (list updated June 20, 2014). If your occupation is on this list, you are not eligible to apply to the AINP under this category.
- If working in a NOC C occupation, you must submit official test results showing that you meet the minimum language standards, and your test results cannot be more than two years old at the time of application to the AINP. (CLB 4)
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program /Employer-Driven Stream /International Graduate criteria - flyabroad: