ACT担保通过后,州政府将通过邮寄通知申请人获得担保,并通过SkillSelect给申请人发签证申请邀请函

ACT nomination - decision- SM-022014-XXX CRM:XXX

Our ref: SM-022014-XXX

Mr XXX
Address
CHINA

XXX@gmail.com

Dear Mr XXX

Australian Capital Territory (ACT) nomination of a Skilled–Nominated (subclass 190) visa

I refer to your application to the ACT nomination of a Skilled - Nominated (subclass 190) visa. I am pleased to inform you that the ACT has agreed to nominate your Skilled Migration visa to Australia.

Nominated Occupation:XXX
ANZSCO: XXX

We will now confirm your ACT nomination on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) SkillSelect against E000XXXX. You will automatically receive an invitation from DIBP SkillSelect to apply for the Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) visa.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind you of your signed declaration acknowledging and accepting the ACT nomination obligations. When your skilled migration application is decided by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) and, if approved, you have agreed to:

Inform the ACT Migration Services Team when your visa is granted and your expected arrival date in Canberra.
Live and work in Canberra, ACT for at least two years from first arrival date;
Contact the ACT Migration Services Team within one month of your first arrival in Australia and complete a further settlement survey 6, 12, 18 and 24 months after arrival;
Inform the ACT Migration Services Team of any change to your contact details in Canberra for 24 months after arrival in order to receive and complete the settlement surveys.
I wish you well with your skilled migration application to Australia and look forward to welcoming you to Canberra.

Yours sincerely

XXX

Senior Manager,
Migration and Information Services
Canberra ACT
XXX/2014