- 8:30 开始点击 Connect Tab 进入排队系统
- 排到后有 10 分钟提交
这之前可以登录系统修改资料，为提交做准备。现在还可以注册，准备抢 816 的抓紧准备起来。
Next intake period for applications from skilled workers
From August 16-22, 2016, the Ministère will receive 5,000 selection certificate applications under the Regular Skilled Worker Program. Starting at 8:30 a.m. (Montréal time), applicants who wish to access Mon projet Québec will be automatically directed to a virtual waiting room that will allow them to keep their place in line. Their position in line and the number of people waiting ahead of them will be displayed on screen.
Before August 16, applicants will be able to update their application form for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (Québec selection certificate) so they will be ready to submit it during the intake period. It is important that applicants make careful note of their user name, password and answers to their security questions, since they will be asked to give all this information. Those who forget this information will be invited to consult the “Technical support” section in the Frequently asked questions page of Mon projet Québec to find out how to proceed.
To submit their application on August 16, 2016, starting at 8:30 a.m. (Montréal time), applicants must:
Access the virtual waiting room starting at 8:30 a.m. by clicking on the Connect tab.
- The applicant’s position in line and the number of people ahead of him will be displayed on the screen.
Connect to their account when their turn comes.
- An audible signal will advise them and a message will appear on screen and they will be automatically redirected to the page allowing them to connect.
Submit their application.
- During the intake period, the applicant will have a maximum of 10 minutes to submit his application.
Other details about Mon projet Québec
- By clicking on the Connect tab a few minutes before 8:30 a.m. (start of the intake period), the applicant will be directed to a transition page. On this page, a timer will appear indicating the time remaining before the applicant is led automatically to the waiting room.
- A place in the waiting room does not mean that it will be possible to submit an application. Only the first 5,000 applications submitted will be considered.
- Applicants who plan to pay the required fee online must have their credit card on hand.
- Use of a personal computer is advised to access Mon projet Québec. Mon projet Québec does not permit navigation on a tablet or mobile device.
- From now until August 16, technical maintenance is planned to prepare Mon projet Québec to receive applications. This maintenance work will be announced on the Ministère’s Web site.
- Before August 16, no interruptions are planned in the ability to create an account.
Reminder— applicants can submit an application at any time
Applicants holding a validated job offer from the Ministère or who are temporary residents of Québec and are authorized to submit an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec may do so at any time.