63100 保险代理人和经纪人 Insurance agents and brokers-FLYabroad NOC 2021

63100 保险代理人和经纪人 Insurance agents and brokers-FLYabroad NOC

飞出国 NOC2021:63100 保险代理人和经纪人向个人、企业和公共机构出售人寿、汽车、财产、健康和其他类型的保险。保险代理人受雇于个别保险公司或特定保险公司的独立代表。保险经纪人受雇于经纪公司,或者可以合伙工作或持有独资企业。本单元组包括保险代理人的监事。Insurance agents and brokers sell life, automobile, property, health and other types of insurance to individuals, businesses and public institutions. Insurance agents are employed by individual insurance companies or are independent representatives of specific insurance companies. Insurance brokers are employed by brokerage firms, or may work in partnerships or hold sole proprietorship. Supervisors of insurance agents are included in this unit group.

63100 保险代理人和经纪人示例职业名称 - 飞出国 Example titles-FLYabroad NOC

• 保险代理人 / Insurance agent
  • 保险经纪人 / Insurance broker
  • 保险销售代表 / Insurance sales representative
  • 保险销售主管 / Insurance sales supervisor

63100 保险代理人和经纪人主要职责 Main duties-FLYabroad NOC

63100 该小组执行以下部分或全部职责 This group performs some or all of the following duties:

• 向客户销售汽车、火灾、健康、人寿、财产、海运、飞机等各类保险 / Sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance to clients
  • 建立客户保险范围,计算保费并建立付款方式 / Establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment
  • 提供有关团体和个人保险套餐、风险范围、支付的利益和其他政策特征的信息 / Provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features
  • 确保完成适当的表格、体检和其他政策要求 / Ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed
  • 监控保险索赔并回应客户的询问 / Monitor insurance claims and respond to clients’ enquiries
  • 识别和招揽潜在客户 / Identify and solicit potential clientele.

63100 保险代理人和经纪人就业要求 Employment requirements-FLYabroad NOC

• 需要获得就业所在省或地区的保险管理机构的许可 / Licensure by the insurance governing body in the province or territory of employment is required.
  • 提供在职培训和保险行业课程和培训计划,并且是就业所必需的 / On-the-job training and insurance industry courses and training programs are provided and are required for employment.
  • 通常需要完成中学学业 / Completion of secondary school is usually required.

63100 附加信息 Additional information

• 通过经验可以晋升到保险管理职位 / Progression to insurance management positions is possible through experience.
  • 通过加拿大保险协会或其省级同行完成教育课程,代理人有权获得加拿大保险协会 (A.I.I.C.) 准会员或加拿大保险协会 (F.I.I.C.) 会员的专业认可 / Completion of educational programs through the Insurance Institute of Canada or its provincial counterpart entitles agents to professional recognition as an Associate of the Insurance Institute of Canada (A.I.I.C.) or Fellow of the Insurance Institute of Canada (F.I.I.C.).
  • 通过加拿大保险和财务顾问协会完成教育课程可以为保险和财务顾问提供不同级别的专业称号 / Completion of educational courses through the Canadian Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors allows for various levels of professional designations for insurance and financial advisors.

63100 排除 Exclusions

• 保险经理(10020 保险、房地产和金融经纪经理) / Insurance manager (in 10020 Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers)
  • 保险承销商 (12202) / Insurance underwriters (12202)
  • 监事、金融保险办公室工作人员(12011) / Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers (12011)

63100 保险代理人和经纪人职业名称 - 飞出国 All titles-FLYabroad NOC

• 汽车保险代理人 / Automobile insurance agent
  • 汽车保险推销员/女 / Automobile insurance salesman/woman
  • 地区主管-保险办公室 / District supervisor - insurance office
  • 现场代理 - 保险 / Field agent - insurance
  • 火灾险代理人 / Fire insurance agent
  • 火灾险推销员/女推销员 / Fire insurance salesman/woman
  • 一般保险代表 / General insurance representative
  • 团体保险代表 / Group insurance representative
  • 保险代理人 / Insurance agent
  • 保险代理主管 / Insurance agent supervisor
  • 保险经纪人 / Insurance broker