411311A 收入图示（Earnings） - 飞出国
411311A 职业全职从业者税前周薪比例（Income Range Per Week - Before tax）
411311A 职业全职与兼职从业者税前周薪比较（Income Based On Employment Status Per Week - Before tax）
数据来源： abs.gov.au 及 myfuture.edu.au
What’s it like to be a Diversional Therapist?
Diversional therapists provide recreational and leisure services for
individuals in healthcare centres and in the community to encourage them to
take part in activities, assist in their social development and promote a
sense of wellbeing.
Diversional therapists work with a wide range of clients whose needs arise
from ageing, physical or intellectual disabilities, mental illness or
undergoing medical treatment. They work alongside other health and community
workers to help clients reach their full potential.
How much can I expect to earn?
Full-time employed Diversional Therapist earn an average of $631 per week. The
[average annual salary for this job is $32812 excluding super.]
- enjoy helping and interacting with people
- interested in leisure and recreation as a way of promoting wellbeing
- sensitive to the needs of a wide range of individuals
- able to work as part of a team
- able to coordinate and lead group activities.
This job also involves:
Good vision for detail
These jobs require you to be able to see clearly to examine items close-up. It
covers jobs where poor vision e.g. tunnel vision, could make the work place
unsafe or the job difficult to undertake, e.g. draftsperson working with
detailed drawings; checkout operator reading dockets; work requiring good
hand-eye co-ordination for working with precision or semi-precision tools.
Mainly indoor work
Workers performing these jobs would usually be expected to spend more than
three-quarters of their day indoors, in an office, factory or other enclosed
area protected from the weather.
The main duties and tasks involved in these jobs require daily physical
exertion, such as bending and twisting, lifting, climbing, pulling, pushing,
carrying or other effort where physical fitness is required. People with
heart, back or other conditions who should avoid physical strain may wish to
avoid these jobs.
This occupation offers jobs at the following skill levels:
Para Professional Jobs
Jobs in this group usually require completion of secondary education and/or
completion of some further study of a vocational nature, such as a Diploma or
an Advanced Diploma.
At school, you can study these subject(s) to get a good foundation for this
School subjects that include some aspect of ART provide a useful background to
these jobs. In some cases an art-related subject is a pre-requisite for entry
to courses that provide the training for the job.
Duties and tasks of a Diversional Therapist
Diversional therapists may perform the following tasks:
- help clients to identify their preferred recreational activities
- encourage and support clients to take part in activities suited to their particular needs and interests
- provide information on resources available within the local community and from associated agencies
- perform administrative duties
- arrange for the purchase of leisure and recreational supplies and equipment
- organise leisure and recreational events
- train and supervise volunteers
- encourage interaction between clients and the community.