272112A 收入图示（Earnings） - 飞出国
272112A 职业全职从业者税前周薪比例（Income Range Per Week - Before tax）
272112A 职业全职与兼职从业者税前周薪比较（Income Based On Employment Status Per Week - Before tax）
数据来源： abs.gov.au 及 myfuture.edu.au
What’s it like to be an Alcohol and Drug Worker?
Alcohol and drug workers provide assessment, support and intervention to
clients with alcohol and drug issues and implement health promotion and
community intervention programs.
Alcohol and drug workers can work indoors and outdoors: in clinics,
rehabilitation centres, community organisations counselling services or health
services; or on the streets. Hours may be irregular and weekend and night work
may be required.
How much can I expect to earn?
Full-time employed Alcohol and Drug Worker earn an average of $1222 per week.
The [average annual salary for this job is $63544 excluding super.]
- able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- able to take initiative
- leadership qualities
- good interpersonal and communication skills
- a non-judgmental attitude
- good planning and organisational skills
- able to deal with conflict and remain calm in stressful situations.
This job also involves:
Mainly indoor work
Workers performing these jobs would usually be expected to spend more than
three-quarters of their day indoors, in an office, factory or other enclosed
area protected from the weather.
Reading or writing
These jobs require moderate or better reading and writing skills. Workers may
be expected to prepare, understand or act on written materials, such as
letters or reports. People may wish to avoid these jobs if their reading or
writing English skills are limited to a small range of words or phrases and
symbols. Jobs remaining may still require very basic reading or writing
This occupation offers jobs at the following skill levels:
Para Professional Jobs
Jobs in this group usually require completion of secondary education and/or
completion of some further study of a vocational nature, such as a Diploma or
an Advanced Diploma.
At school, you can study these subject(s) to get a good foundation for this
School subjects that include some aspect of English provide a useful
background to these jobs. In some cases an English-related subject is a pre-
requisite for entry to courses that provide the training for the job.
Duties and tasks of an Alcohol and Drug Worker
Alcohol and drug workers may perform the following tasks:
- assist with the implementation of health promotion and community intervention and education programs on drug and alcohol awareness
- work with clients who are experiencing problems with alcohol and/or drugs
- provide support to explore alternatives with clients who experience difficulties with alcohol and/or drugs
- provide alcohol and/or other drug withdrawal services
- provide needle exchange services
- provide emergency response intervention services
- identify and help children and young people at risk of harm
- provide information and support related to health, wellbeing and parenting
- provide emergency response to individuals at risk of self-harm or suicide
- act as an advocate on behalf of clients
- assist with the evaluation and preparation of reports requesting funding for programs and new projects
- arrange clients to be referred to other appropriate specialist professionals or support workers.