ANZSCO 233411 电子工程师 Electronics Engineer - FLYabroad
Designs, develops, adapts, installs, tests and maintains electronic components, circuits and systems used for computer systems, communication systems, entertainment, transport and other industrial applications. Registration or licensing may be required.
Previously referred to in ASCO as:2125-13 Engineer - Electronics Engineer
233411 电子工程师职位别名 - FLYabroad
- 233411 通讯工程师 Communications Engineer (Army) (S)
233411 电子工程师技术等级 Skill level - FLYabroad
- 电子工程师的技能等级为1 (ANZSCO Skill Level 1)。
233411 电子工程师所属职业列表 - FLYabroad
- SOL - 澳洲技术移民职业列表 Skilled Occupation List - FLYabroad
- LSO - 新西兰技术移民职业列表 LIST OF SKILLED OCCUPATIONS - FLYabroad - Part A
- LTSSL - 新西兰长期紧缺职业列表 LONG TERM SKILL SHORTAGE LIST - FLYabroad
233411 电子工程师澳洲技术移民职业评估 Skills assessment authority - FLYabroad
- EA - 澳大利亚工程师协会工程师职业评估 Engineers Australia：雅思4个6，工学学位，评估有效期5年。
233411 电子工程师州担保情况 - FLYabroad
233411 电子工程师新西兰技术移民紧缺职业加分要求 - FLYabroad
华盛顿协议认证的工学学位，或者 A Washington Accord accredited engineering degree OR 相当于工学学位、荣誉工学学位或工学硕士的资格，或者 Either a qualification comparable to a: Bachelor of Engineering, or Bachelor of Engineering (with Honours), or Master of Engineering degree OR 7级或7级以上资格，此资格有IPENZ的信函，证明此学位符合新西兰对于特许专业工程师的注册要求，或者 A qualification at Level 7 or higher with a letter from IPENZ certifying that the degree and any further learning meets the academic requirements for registration as a ‘Chartered Professional Engineer’ in New Zealand OR 在新西兰注册特许专业工程师 NZ registration as a ‘Chartered Professional Engineer’
233411 电子工程师执业注册要求（不代表移民要求） - FLYabroad
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Queensland - Professional engineers whose work is not supervised by a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland must be registered to practise in Queensland.
- Victoria - Professional engineers working in the building industry must be registered as building practitioners with the Building Commission
- Tasmania - Licensing is compulsory for engineers who wish to contract directly with their own clients for work over AUD5 000 that needs a building permit.
- New South Wales - Engineers providing assessment under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act require accreditation by the Building Professionals Board
- Northern Territory - Professional engineers working in the building industry must be registered as building practitioners with the Building Practitioners Board
- National - The National Professional Engineers Register (NPER) is widely recognised throughout Australia and, in many cases, is accepted as evidence of the required qualifications and competencies for registration under state and territory registration schemes (see above). NPER is administered by Engineers Australia under advice from the National Engineering Registration Board.