134311A 收入图示（Earnings） - 飞出国
134311A 职业全职从业者税前周薪比例（Income Range Per Week - Before tax）
134311A 职业全职与兼职从业者税前周薪比较（Income Based On Employment Status Per Week - Before tax）
数据来源： abs.gov.au 及 myfuture.edu.au
What’s it like to be a School Principal?
School principals provide educational leadership for primary and/or secondary
schools and their communities.
School principals generally work in an office or classroom in a primary or
secondary school. They work long hours that may include evenings and weekends.
They are expected to attend school events and functions.
How much can I expect to earn?
Full-time employed School Principal earn an average of $1913 per week. The
[average annual salary for this job is $99476 excluding super.]
- ability to integrate knowledge of teaching into daily work
- good interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to form positive relationships
- very good leadership skills
- able to work as part of a team
- good analytical skills
- attention to detail
- good understanding of politics and awareness of global and national environments
- good project management skills
- able to work under pressure and remain calm in stressful situations.
This job also involves:
Mainly indoor work
Workers performing these jobs would usually be expected to spend more than
three-quarters of their day indoors, in an office, factory or other enclosed
area protected from the weather.
Reading or writing
These jobs require moderate or better reading and writing skills. Workers may
be expected to prepare, understand or act on written materials, such as
letters or reports. People may wish to avoid these jobs if their reading or
writing English skills are limited to a small range of words or phrases and
symbols. Jobs remaining may still require very basic reading or writing
This occupation offers jobs at the following skill levels:
Jobs in this group usually require completion of a recognised Bachelor Degree,
or extensive relevant experience. Some jobs also require post-graduate study,
such as a Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Master Degree.
At school, you can study these subject(s) to get a good foundation for this
School subjects that include some aspect of English provide a useful
background to these jobs. In some cases an English-related subject is a pre-
requisite for entry to courses that provide the training for the job.
Duties and tasks of a School Principal
School principals may perform the following tasks:
- manage and coordinate the educational, administrative and financial affairs of a school
- develop approaches to management and policy within broad guidelines in conjunction with the school council
- liaise with other schools, parents and the wider community to build positive relationships
- identify the current and future needs of students and staff, and develop ways of addressing those needs
- implement systems and procedures to check school performance and student enrolments, the receipt of fees and the collection and storage of information required for reporting purposes
- collect, analyse and use data to lead decision-making in the solving of complex problems
- supervise the maintenance of school facilities to provide a safe working environment for staff and students
- promote the school through publicity, the development of promotional material and contact with other organisations, including school councils
- manage arrangements for internal examinations
- enforce discipline within the school
- represent the school at community and administrative meetings
- organise and implement methods of raising additional funds, often in conjunction with parent groups
- manage human resources, including staff recruitment and training
- perform teaching tasks.