安省申请人和雇主联合声明表(Joint Verification) - 飞出国

预评估信息 (Pre-screen Approval Information) - 飞出国

• 预评估FN号(Pre-screen File Number);
  • 预评估批准日期;

提名人信息(此部分由提名人填写。)(Prospective Nominee)- 飞出国

• 出生日期;
  • 姓名;
  • 声明:签字,签日期;

I understand that my application for nomination under Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program is based on a permanent, fulltime job offer from the employer listed below. I confirm that I have accepted this job offer and intend to work in position specified in Ontario on a permanent, full-time basis. I certify that all information given in and with this application, including supporting documentation, is true, complete and correct in every respect.
I understand that any false or misleading statement or concealment of relevant information may result in Ontario returning or refusing my application or, if applicable, withdrawing or revoking my nomination for permanent residence status. It may also disqualify me from
my future participation in any immigration program with the Government of Ontario.

雇主信息(由雇主填写) - 飞出国

• 公司名称;
  • 被授权签署此表的员工名字;
  • 声明: 申请的职位,提名的员工名字,周薪或时薪,每周工作小时数,每年工作周数;
  • 授权人员的签字。

certify that all information given in and with the company’s Pre-screen Application, including supporting documentation, is true,
complete and correct in every respect.
I understand that any false or misleading statement or concealment of relevant information may result in Ontario refusing the company’s
Pre-screen Application, or, if applicable, withdrawing or revoking the Pre-screen approval. It may disqualify my company from future
participation in any immigration program with the Government of Ontario.
I declare that the position of (Title of Position) _____________________________________________________
will be available for (Name of Nominee)_________________________________________________________
upon the nominee’s receipt of a work permit and/or permanent resident visa, and that it is a full-time, non-seasonal permanent position
with a rate of pay of:

I declare that to my knowledge the offer of employment to a nominated individual does not conflict with any existing collective bargaining agreements, the settlement of any labour dispute or affect the employment of a person involved in such a dispute, or adversely affect employment or training opportunities for Canadian citizens or permanent residents in Ontario.

安省申请人和雇主联合声明 : http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_0152e_joint_ver_form_pdf.pdf

以上内容由飞出国论坛(FCGvisa.com)独家整理完成,请尊重知识产权,转载请保留并注明出处。